My iPhone doesn't show all of the Categories on the Mac?

sorazem
sorazem
Community Member

On my 2 Macs the menu page has 11 Categories listed starting with Logins, then Secure Notes etc.
On one IOS devices there are 11 Categories listed. On the other, an iPhone 7, I only am seeing 5 categories listed and then Pro Categories.?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@sorazem have you made the in app purchase to enable the pro features on your iPhone? Alternatively, if you previously made that purchase and recently reinstalled 1Password for iOS on a new phone have you restored that purchase on the new phone?

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sorazem: Indeed, you'll only have additional organization features like categories with the Pro upgrade, but if you're syncing your data from the desktop version, you can still access al of your data under All Items. I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• sorazem
    sorazem
    Community Member

Thank you both.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Stephen and Brenty, you're very welcome! It sounds like that helped to solve the problem, but if you're still having trouble with that (or if you have more questions about 1Password) please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.