To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Move labels and categories around inside an item in 1Password, at least online...

Options
lebartha
lebartha
Community Member

It wouldn't be super hard, but I believe this feature is very important. We need to be able to move and order fields around inside in item, at least in the online version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Move labels and categories around inside an item in 1Password, at least online...

Comments

• Hey @lebartha! Welcome to our forum. :) Custom fields can be reordered in 1Password for Mac by dragging the the three lines on the right side of them:

We may add this to the web interface in the future as well. Thanks for letting us know you're looking for it.

• lebartha
    lebartha
    Community Member
    Options

How about the Windows version, is there a plan maybe to add it to that as well?

Thanks for letting me know ;)

• At some point in the future, yes. Right now we're focused on making the core features in 1Password a solid experience on Windows. :)

• Ridz
    Ridz
    Community Member
    Options

Bump. I use the Mac interface and I love it but I'm a developer and I use Ubuntu alooot I would like more support for Ubuntu of course but at least that the UI on the web matches the experience on the MAC.

• Jacob
    Options

At the moment, Ubuntu/Linux support is just the web app. A native one may come along in the future, but it's not something we're working on right now. Thanks for the interest :)

This discussion has been closed.