Show More Items Greyed Out

sfrpc
sfrpc
Community Member

1Password 6 on iMac. When I access a site with multiple logins saved (i.e. bank login with different logins for each account) the Show More Items is greyed out and won't highlight. If you click on the greyed out show more items, the login gets filled with the 1 saved login that is not greyed out.

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sfrpc,

I'm sorry the Show More Items option isn't working correctly! We'll help you solve this one way or another.

It looks like you're using 1Password version 6.1, which is a bit older at this point. The latest version is currently 6.3.5, so you should install that update to see if it helps. If you're using the AgileBits Store version of 1Password for Mac, open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > Check for Updates in the menubar. If you're using the Mac App Store version, open the Mac App Store and check the Updates section.

Once you've installed 6.3.5, does the Show More Items option work correctly in the 1Password extension / 1Password mini?

• sfrpc
    sfrpc
    Community Member

It works after an update for the 1st attempt and then does not work after. Same with the 6.3.5 update.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sfrpc: That's really odd. Can you tell me more about the context? For example, what are the exact steps you're taking? What browser version are you using? What's an example URL? I wonder if there's some scripting on the site itself that's having a bad interaction. Thanks in advance! :)

• sfrpc
    sfrpc
    Community Member

Firefox 50.0. It happens on any site (multiple sites) where I have multiple logins stored for the same site. For example a bank login page where I have different logins for different bank accounts. I navigate to the login page and hit the 1Password symbol in the tool bar, a smaller window opens and I can click on only the top stored password. Either the show more items is greyed out or I can click on it and the other stored passwords are greyed out. if I click on the greyed out passwords, the login field gets filled with the top password that is not greyed out.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sfrpc: Oh, hey! Firefox 50 came out today! Thanks for the heads up! :lol:

It sounds like you were having the same issue with an earlier version too then, and I'm simply not seeing this issue on any sites where I have multiple logins. I'm able to show more items using both the mouse and keyboard, and also use them to fill. Some examples are 1password.com and google.com, where I have a number of accounts. It would really be helpful to know some examples where you're seeing this.

Other factors we need to consider are 3rd party software. Do you have "security" programs or other extensions which may be interfering? Please let me know! :)

This discussion has been closed.