3rd Party Integration Error

ryancates
ryancates
Community Member

Despite it being turned on in the app. I keep getting the attached message. Hope I can get an answer.

1Password Version: 6.3.5 (635001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ryancates: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If you're using a 1Password Account, 3rd party integration requires 1Password for Mac version 6.5 or higher, so be sure to check for updates. We've been working with a number of developers on this, but I'm not certain that LaunchBar has released an update to support this yet. You may want to reach out to them to see if this will be supported in a prerelease version. I hope this helps!

• ryancates
    ryancates
    Community Member

Thanks for the info and reply. Is there a page that discusses running a beta with the AppStore version or is it just a matter of downloading and installing on top of?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ryancates: You're welcome! Betas are not allowed in the App Store, but you can easily switch to the AgileBits Store version if you'd like to participate in the beta. And if you'd like to use the AgileBits Store version on an ongoing basis, be sure to send us a copy of your Mac App Store receipt at support+licenses@agilebits.com so we can get you a proper license for it. Just keep in mind that you'll need an update from LaunchBar as well when they've added support for it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.