all of my contacts are now triple. how can i get them back to single ones? thanks.

jpturf
jpturf
Community Member

Somehow all of my login contacts went from normal, one contact per line and now there are 3 of the same contacts for all contacts. Please tell me how to make it normal again. thanks, jean prevost

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:all of my contacts are now triple. how can i get them back to single ones? thanks

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jpturf,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password! We'll do our best to help you get things back to normal.

...all of my login contacts...

There aren't any "contact" items in 1Password, but there are Logins (which store your username and password for a website), and there are Identities (which store names, street addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and so on). Which type of item are you having a problem with? Or is this a problem for all types of items in 1Password?

...went from normal, one contact per line and now there are 3 of the same contacts for all contacts.

Can you please elaborate on that? Are you seeing multiple copies of each item in 1Password, or do you mean you're seeing multiple copies of each field within a single item?

It will also be helpful if you can let us know more details about your setup:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • Is the problem happening in the main 1Password app, or in 1Password mini / browser extension, or both?
    • Do you use a 1Password.com account? If not, do you any of the sync options in 1Password (1Password.com account, Dropbox, iCloud, WLAN Server)?
    • Do you use 1Password on any other devices? If so, is the problem happening on all those devices, or just on the one Mac?
    • Were you doing something in 1Password right before the problem happened? If so, what?

Once we know more about all that, we should have a better idea of what to suggest. Thanks in advance! :)

• jpturf
    jpturf
    Community Member
    1. Osx version : macsierre 10.12.1
    2. 1 password version: 6 6.3.5
    3. Mac store app
    4. Happening in the main password app
    5. I donèt think I use the 1 Password.com account, I occasionally use Dropbox and I cloud and I drive I cloud
    6. When I signed up for 1 Password, it opened and was in triple form
  • jpturf
    jpturf
    Community Member
    1. Osx version : macsierre 10.12.1
    2. 1 password version: 6 6.3.5
    3. Mac store app
    4. Happening in the main password app
    5. I donèt think I use the 1 Password.com account, I occasionally use Dropbox and I cloud and I drive I cloud
    6. When I signed up for 1 Password, it opened and was in triple form
This discussion has been closed.