Feature Request: Extend "Previously used passwords" to ALL password fields

netweb
netweb
Community Member

G'day

Currently if you add extra password fields and you update one of these passwords the "Previously used passwords" functionality does not extend to these fields.

A couple of examples, one of my banks online banking uses two passwords, being able to store password revisions for both these passwords would be ideal.

Another example, "recovery codes" supplied as backups for many two factor authentication implementations, I store these as password fields and again storing the revisions of these would be ideal as they'd remain hidden as passwords, but if I made a mistake in updating these codes I still have the previous "recovery codes" stored.

Cheers,

Stephen Edgar

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @netweb

Thank you for taking some time to let us know what you'd like to see in 1Password. Having password history for all "password" sounds like a good idea. While I can't tell you when or if we'll be able to see this in 1Password, I'll pass your comment along to our development team! Star around to see all the new features we're constantly adding to 1Password :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.