Rich Icons Not Working

serpin
serpin
Community Member

Hi, I just installed 1Password on my Mac, bought it through the App Store, rich icons are not working. I have the rich icons turned on under preferences. There is also no firewall switched on.

1Password Version: 6.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:rich icons

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @serpin,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with rich icons in 1Password! We'll do our best to help you with that.

When enabled, rich icons should be downloaded for Login items and Software License items in the 1Password app on your Mac. Can you please give us some more details about the exact problem? For example when you say "rich icons are not working", do you mean none of your Logins or Software License items have rich icons? Or only some of them have rich icons? Are you seeing the generic Login / Software License icons instead?

In the main 1Password app, if you go to the View menu and un-check the "Show Rich Icons" option, then turn it back on again, does that make any difference?

Do you happen to use software like LittleSnitch? If so, that might be blocking 1Password from connecting to our image server in order to download the rich icons.

• serpin
    serpin
    Community Member

Hi Drew,

It's working now. I realise I have to add www before the URL for them to work, Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, thanks for following up! I'm sorry of the confusion there, but I'm glad to hear you got it sorted out. We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.