To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Licence and movement

Options

Hi, I have a couple of question, which I havent been able to find an answer to at your forum.

1. I am using 1password cross platform and cross apps (mac, windows, ios)
    I would like to be able to save new passwords into my account from everywhere, however at the moment i am only able to do in through iphone app. I am currently trialing the Standard Plan. On mac os app it asks me to add a licence however even when i long into my profile at 1password.com i cant see anywhere to download it.

2. at 1password.com i am not able to load my password profiles from dropbox. is that a separate database, if so, how can i migrate my vaults, I havent seen any import option.

Thank you for your help

Lukas

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @lukasrichter89! Thanks for posting about these. I'd be happy to answer your questions, and others will be able to find the answer here too. :)

I am using 1password cross platform and cross apps (mac, windows, ios)
    I would like to be able to save new passwords into my account from everywhere, however at the moment i am only able to do in through iphone app. I am currently trialing the Standard Plan. On mac os app it asks me to add a licence however even when i long into my profile at 1password.com i cant see anywhere to download it.

Sorry about that. To use your account in 1Password for Mac, sign in to it and the passwords already in your account will be added automatically. You can sign in to your account on any of your devices and use it there.

at 1password.com i am not able to load my password profiles from dropbox. is that a separate database, if so, how can i migrate my vaults, I havent seen any import option.

Once you sign in to 1Password on your Mac, you can move any existing data over from Dropbox:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Then when you're finished, remove the old vault from your Mac, and from your iPhone, by following the last step in that guide. Now you're all set to just use your account in the future. Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.