Account data is empty when I sign in to other device

yolapop
yolapop
Community Member

Hi, I am using 1Password trial (6 months), I have already added 1 Mac, 1 iOS, 1 Android. I want to add another Mac but every time I sign in to other devices, the account content will be empty and I have to sync manually. Since recently the WLAN sync is disabled for 1Password account, i have no other way to sync.

Based on your documentation, it is said that the content of the account will be there when I sign in to new device. But now it is empty. Please help.

1Password Version: 6.2.5
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @yolapop

I'm sorry for the confusion with 1Password, I have a feeling that while you added your account you missed to migrate your data. We have a very nice video and instructions on how to do that here: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/

Once you've done that you will be able to see all your data in all your devices right away!

Please let us know how this goes for you!

• yolapop
    yolapop
    Community Member

Alright so I've migrated all my passwords to my Personal vault. It works like a charm! Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Pilar, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.