DX.com ticket reply

Options

DX.com sends requests to reply tickets via e-mail. The URL is https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Reply/ followed by the ticket number. When I try to fill my saved DX.com details, 1Password fills the search box instead of the e-mail address field.

1Password Version: 6.5.BETA-35
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ollifi,

I've filed a bug report as I was able to easily confirm your findings. The fact that we're filling that fields tells me we don't recognise it as a search field as we actively avoid those but also we didn't think any of the fields were a great match at all as we've defaulted to filling the first visible field. For the moment it will mean either manually copy and pasting or if you need to fill that page on a regular basis a second Login item that is saved on that page. I do realise neither is great, this is just for now until we get a chance to work on it. Thank you for reporting it.

ref: BRAIN-320

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member
    Options

@littlebobbytables that's nice =) I'll be fine. thanks.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your gracious reply, @ollifi. The good news is this should be a relatively simple one to improve from a cursory look at the issue and the site. In the meantime, since you only need to fill an email here, would it help if you use an identity for this site? I just tested filling an Identity item and it filled the email address in the field for me properly. Perhaps that could help while we sort out the Login filling.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member
    Options

@jxpx777 yeah, definitely I can do it that way. thanks!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

My pleasure! Sorry for the annoyance in the meantime.

This discussion has been closed.