Need Help with 1Password and Freenet.de

Options

Hello guys
I just bought this great app from the itunes app store its realy cool what you create but i dont know how to set up 1 password to my email account from www.freenet.de.
hope u can help me out a bit.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 10.
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Spawn2k. Sorry for the trouble you're having! I just looked at freenet.de and here's what I found. If I saved a Login manually on the homepage or with a Login created in the main application, I was able to fill in properly. The page uses an <iframe> for the sign in form and when this is the case, each <iframe> is filled separately. We have code to avoid certain categories of fields we know about, but right now, 1Password isn't properly avoiding the property search field.

So, there's a bit of a flash because 1Password fills that field and then focus remains there. We will need to make some adjustment to how 1Password recognizes this field to avoid filling it. But, the good news is that once you scroll back to the top of the page, clicking submit should finish signing in for you. Does this match your experience on the page?

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now. We'll work to improve the filling there, but I can't make a guarantee about when that will happen. I've created an issue for it, but it will need to go through the release process on each platform, so it could take some time.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

ref: BRAIN-321

• Spawn2k
    Spawn2k
    Community Member
    Options

Hello
    thank for checking it out

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

My pleasure! Thanks for using 1Password! :)

• Spawn2k
    Spawn2k
    Community Member
    Options

Best app ever ! ;)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:smile:

This discussion has been closed.