Feature Request: OS X Widget for 1password mini

blee4
blee4
Community Member

Can you consider adding a widget in the Notification Center that allows users to search and access stored credentials? The menu bar is cluttered with icons. Essentially moving 1Password mini from the menu bar to the notification center.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @blee4,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your request! We're always listening to what our users would like and looking into ways to improve 1Password. That's an interesting idea, and one that I haven't heard before. I don't know if it's possible for 1Password mini to work that way, but I can forward your suggestion to our developers (although I can't promise if/when we would implement something like that).

For now, if you have a lot of icons in the menu bar and find it inconvenient to find & click on the 1Password mini icon, it might help to use the ⌥⌘\ (option+command+backslash) keyboard shortcut to open it instead. That should work from any app, so you never have to find & click on the icon in the menu bar again if you don't want to.

Hopefully that helps, but if you need anything else, just let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.