My 1password extension doesn't work

Options

My 1password extension doesn't work anymore for some reason. I've read the FAQ, downloaded the "safariextz" but still get the "An error occurred while installing the extension “1Password”.
What should I do now?

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:My 1password extension doesn't work anymore for some reason. I've read the FAQ, but still get the "An error occurred while installing the extension “1Password”

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @louisx

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the 1Password extension. Could you please give us some more details on what you mean by "doesn't work"? Is it that you can't open it at all? that you click on the icon and nothing happens? Do you click on items and they don't get filled? Is it something else? The more details you can give us it will be easier for us to help you :chuffed: Could you please verify as well if the extension works on other browsers like Chrome for example? This will help us pin point where the problem's happening.

Please let us know what you find out so we can get to the bottom of this soon!

• louisx
    louisx
    Community Member
    Options

Wow. I keep being reminded why it is I chose 1Password! Your client service is the best!!! (not to mention the product!)
    Thanks Pilar.
    I was being so frustrated in using the right click on my pad that I decided to re-download the extension so I could uninstall and reinstall the extension in my browser. Never been able to open the safariextz for some reason. So before I left for lunch, I restarted my Macbook and as I was receiving your email, I tried it once again. To my surprise, it worked! So no more issue. I'm sorry for the having caused any trouble.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great, @louisx. I'm glad things are working for you now. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to write again.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.