Vaults synced with Dropbox, I see vaults on both computers, but not in 1Password app

alexchernyy
alexchernyy
Community Member

Mac Mini, macOS 10.12, 1Password 6.5 from Mac App Store stores vaults in ~/Clouds/Dropbox/1Password, 6 vaults in this directory, 6 vaults in 1Password app.

Macbook, macOS 10.12, 1Password 6.5 from Mac App Store stores vaults in ~/Clouds/Dropbox/1Password, 6 vaults in this directory, 1 vault in 1Password app.

Dropbox accounts are the same. Files synced correctly. I have only Primary Vauls in app (1Password.opvault) and have not other 5 vaults.

1Password Version: 6.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Vaults synced with Dropbox, I see vaults on both computers, but not in 1Password app

Comments

• @alexchernyy,

Thanks for asking your question. Did you happen to double click the other 5 vaults on the MacBook to setup the other copy of 1Password with those vaults?

Just synchronizing them to dropbox doesn't automatically make them show up in 1Password, you have to open them and supply each of their vault passwords in order to set them up on another computer.

Rudy

• alexchernyy
    alexchernyy
    Community Member

@rudy, thanks a lot. You were right. I did not open those 5 vaults on Macbook. Wasn't obvious for me. Done and works fine.

• @alexchernyy,

Great to hear, let us know if you have any more questions in the future!

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.