Mini 1Password doesn't match the 1Password main application in terms of all the information saved

JoniSousa
JoniSousa
Community Member

Hello, I've installed 1Password recently and started using and saving all my logins. What happens is that I have everything securely saved on the main application but every time I try to use the Chrome extension or the Mini1Password on the task bar, some of my logins just aren't there, even when I search for it.

It seems to be a problem of synching between the main application and the Chrome extension. How can I solve it?

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mini 1password doesn't match the main 1Password application

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @JoniSousa. Thanks for your post. I hope you don't mind but I moved this to the Mac forum since the browser extension doesn't actually store any of your data itself.

Have you switched between the Mac App Store and direct versions of 1Password or made any other changes to your configuration? I see you're using 1Password extension 4.6.2.90, which is the latest version, so I'm not sure what else could be happening. We may need to get a diagnostics report as well to take a closer look at what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.