Chrome keeps prompting me to update the extension

This discussion was created from comments split from: Popup to update 1Password extension will not go away..

Comments

• bluetidepro
    bluetidepro
    Community Member

I keep getting this error/popup. Even after I updated. I tried to delete it and then re-install and it still keeps popping up. It's super annoying. This is happening for me in Chrome.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bluetidepro,

I'm sorry Chrome keeps prompting you about updating the 1Password extension! Since the previous thread was specific to Safari, I've moved your message to a new discussion. I hope you don't mind!

Thanks for letting us know you've already tried deleting & reinstalling the extension in Chrome. Since that didn't solve the problem, we'll need to know some more details:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What exact version of Chrome are you using? (Go to Chrome > About Google Chrome in the menubar)
    • What exact version of the 1Password extension is currently installed in Chrome?
    • Does the same problem happen if you reboot your Mac and open Chrome again?
    • What is the exact message that keeps appearing? If possible, it would be helpful if you could take a screenshot of that. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance :)

This discussion has been closed.