To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how do I find my account number

rogerjmiller
rogerjmiller
Community Member

I have a solo account but want to add family members so they can access the vaults. In trying to do so, I'm asked for the account number which I cannot find

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I've been using 1Password but i'm trying to create a "family" account. I can't find account #. help

Comments

• Hi @rogerjmiller! I’m sorry for the confusion about an account. We recently introduced a 1Password subscription service, which has automatic sync between your devices, access to 1Password anywhere, and an account to access everything. If you purchased 1Password a while back, you didn't get an account with the new service.

To start sharing with your family, you can use 1Password Families. You'll get an account with it, and you can move things over there to get started:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Invite your family members in your account by signing in to it from a browser, then clicking your account name and choosing Admin Console. Click Family Members and click the big blue + button, then enter your family members' email addresses separated by commas. They'll get an invitation to set up their own accounts on the family with their own Account Key and Master Password. You can start sharing with them once you've confirmed them as members of the family. :)

Share passwords and other items with your whole family

Let us know how that goes.

This discussion has been closed.