Had to switch iCloud accounts, how to sync w/new account

Options
timmytva
timmytva
Community Member

Through a series of self-inflicted errors with my Two Step Verified Apple ID, I have forever lost access to my 13 year old Apple ID and had to create a new one. Of course, this means I had to re-download all the apps previously installed on my iPhone. After installing a clean version of 1Password on my new iPhone, the setup screen offers these choices:

• Create New Vault
  • Sync With iCloud
  • Sync With DropBox
  • Sync With WLAN Server

When I choose "Sync With iCloud", it says "Looking up iCloud information" and then "Existing Data Not Found".

My MacBook and iPhone are both signed into the new iCloud account. 1Password on my MacBook has synced my Primary (and only) vault to iCloud in the past few minutes.

What do I need to do to get the iPhone to sync from the new iCloud account?

Tim

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: OS X 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• timmytva
    timmytva
    Community Member
    Options

Duh. Figured it out. Set the Sync pick list to "None", follow the prompts to delete from iCloud. Set the Sync pick list back to iCloud, enter new iCloud info when the browser window pops up. Wait for sync. Go to iPhone, select iCloud sync, wait 90 seconds.

Tim

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update Tim. Glad to hear you were able to get it working! :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.