Is it possible to rearrange the order of the various lines within a particular password entry?

the_viper
the_viper
Community Member

Within each password entry it is possible to list numerous fields. Occasionally, it would be super useful if you could rearrange the order in which they are listed. Credit cards have the default list of: cardholder name, type, number, verification number, expiry date, valid from, etc. I'd like the ability change this order by selecting one of these fields and dragging it to a new order. It would be useful to do this with fields in an anchored window, too.

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: Family Account
Referrer: forum-search:sort within window

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @the_viper

Thank you for letting us know what you'd like to see in 1Password. There is no way to rearrange the order of the categories as you suggest but we can consider it for the future for sure! While I can't tell you whether when or if we'll be able to add this to 1Password I hope that you stay around to see all the new things that we add to 1Password to make it better :chuffed:

• the_viper
    the_viper
    Community Member

Thanks for letting me know Pilar. Please do consider it for the future. It would be very useful!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Will do! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

This discussion has been closed.