Icon dropped and edited does not show in the box until the whole entry is saved

beirne
beirne
Community Member

I tried editing an icon for a login entry today and ran into a small problem. I dropped in an image and dragged the useful part within the square and then hit Done to go back to editing the whole login entry. The image was still unchanged. It wasn't until I hit the Save button for the entry that the picture I dropped in showed up in the icon. This isn't a huge problem, but I went back into the image selector a couple of extra times thinking that the picture hadn't taken.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.5.1 (651005) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @beirne,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about this! I'm sorry you're running into this problem when adding a custom icon. Our developers are aware of this issue, and although I don't have a timeframe for when a fix will be available, I'll be happy to add your comments to our open ticket for this bug. As you've already noticed, the new icon will appear as expected once you click Save.

I apologize again for the inconvenience! Aside from that bug, I hope you're enjoying 1Password. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers! :)

ref: OPM-4381

This discussion has been closed.