Since migrating to Sierra, 1Password is slow to open

lbernstein
lbernstein
Community Member

1Password is now very slow to open on my 5k iMac since migrating to Sierra. I have the extensions installed in Chrome and Safari which are also take a significantly longer time to launch (30-40 sec). I've deleted the app/extensions and reinstalled without significant change.

1Password Version: 6.5.1 (651006)
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @lbernstein,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Rudy

• lbernstein
    lbernstein
    Community Member

support ID is [#GRJ-38262-277]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lbernstein: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: GRJ-38262-277

• khorton
    khorton
    Community Member

Since updating to Sierra, I am also frequently experiencing very long delays between entering the password and having 1Password respond. Would another Diagnostic Report help your troubleshooting?

Thanks,

Kevin

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@khorton: Yes, please! Just follow the steps that Rudy outlined and let me know the Support ID you receive. Much appreciated!

• khorton
    khorton
    Community Member

I've sent the Diagnostic Report, and got back Support ID #NQV-54899-434

Kevin

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@khorton: Great! Hopefully that will help shed some light on things! :)

ref: NQV-54899-434

• lbernstein
    lbernstein
    Community Member
    1. Support ID #NQV-54899-434 Still having problems with slowness.
    2. Also finding some passwords did not sync to the new "Shared" vault from my "Personal" vault that I've been using on older versions of 1Password. How can ensure that all of my old passwords sync across, without creating duplicates?

Thanks,

Larry

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! It looks like Laura was able to get back to you already, and that removing the old 1Password support folder helped. We're here if you need anything else! :)

ref: NQV-54899-434

This discussion has been closed.