Latest 1Password update disabled all functionality for app and extension

Clint_Graumann
Clint_Graumann
Community Member

Since last week, when I accepted the most recent 1Password update, the application and chrome extension no longer work for me. I have been sending reports with my contact information for over a week now and no one is responding to me. Please help me get my program up and running again.

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAC OS 10.12.2 Beta (16C48b)
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016

@Clint_Graumann: Can you tell me what "reports" you're referring to? I only see a single forum post from you (this one) and no emails from this address in our system. I haven't heard of any issues like this on the stable release of Sierra, but it looks like you're using a prerelease version. If there are additional details, please let me know!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password on your system. Unfortunately it isn't clear exactly what the trouble is. Are you receiving some sort of error? Can you elaborate on "the application and chrome extension no longer work"? At the very least, please try the following:

1. Uninstall the extension
    2. Update your browser
    3. Restart your Mac
    4. Install a fresh copy of the extension

You'll need to confirm that the codes match between the app and the browser to authorize it, and then you should be all set. If you're still having trouble, be sure to let me know the browser version you're using. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.