Transfer existed from 1password app to another 1password app.

Options
eicho
eicho
Community Member

I have seen that article.
Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Thoes before iOS step4 are all finished but,step5 is unable to complete.

5.Tap Move Items to move your 1Password data into your new account.

Settings -> 1password accounts -> personal accounts -> accounts .
I've find any where I can.But can't find "tap move items" button or anyother clickable item.

So what should I do, to transfer iphone6-1password's data to iphone7-1password.

BTW, I bought 1password two times,the first time in the Mac App Store, the second time in the iOS App Store.
Now, in order to transfer data, I signed up a 1password account. When I taped in the Billing page.

You are trialing the Standard Plan
**You have 30 days remaining in your free trial. Add a credit card to keep using 1Password without disruption. **

I wounder that if I should pay for this service the third time? If not, how to deal with it?the license

(I'am sorry about my poor English.I can't scan all the tips in support system.)

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @eicho

My apologies for the trouble. That guide got updated prematurely. The instructions there are for v6.5, not the current 6.4.5. I'm talking to our docs team now to see if we can roll that back until 6.5 is actually released.

As for the payment -- yes, 1Password accounts are a subscription service, so to use a 1Password account you must add a credit card and pay the monthly fee.

Accounts are not required -- they are a new service we are offering in addition to the standalone products we've always offered. You could forego the account and just use the standalone app(s) (which would also mean you wouldn't have to move your data).

Ben

This discussion has been closed.