Continuity

citiofnews
citiofnews
Community Member

I'm using 1Password on my iPhone, iPad, Mac and at work on a Windows PC. The annoying thing is how they all look almost different on different OSs. And please bring back the folders to the Mac.
Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @citiofnews,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your feedback & requests! We're always listening to our customers' ideas for improving 1Password.

I'm using 1Password on my iPhone, iPad, Mac and at work on a Windows PC. The annoying thing is how they all look almost different on different OSs.

Although there will always be some differences in the versions of 1Password on each platform (due to differences in OS, screen size & orientation, touch screen or no touch screen, and so on), our developers have been working to bridge the gap between them so they're much more similar in the future. In fact, if you've seen 1Password 6 for Windows, you may notice it's much, much more like 1Password for Mac than before. And we'll continue to improve this on each platform! :)

And please bring back the folders to the Mac.

If you're using 1Password without an account (i.e. your vaults can be synced via iCloud, Dropbox, or WLAN Server), folders aren't currently supported in the All Vaults view, but they're still supported in each individual local vault. Just select a specific vault, and you can use folders there as usual. (From the main app, the app switcher menu is near the top left corner of the window, above the item categories.)

On the other hand, in 1Password accounts, Folders have been replaced by Tags. Tags serve the same basic function as folders, plus you can assign multiple tags to each item (whereas an item could only be added to a single folder).

Aside from that, I hope you're enjoying 1Password! Please let us know if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.