Suddenly I find my active vault in Dropbox>Apps>1 Password> rather than where it used 2 be?

alcoons
alcoons
Community Member

Suddenly I find my active vault in Dropbox>Apps>1 Password folder rather than where it used to be (in a Dropbox folder that I created years ago when I first starting using 1password). Did I miss something? Most likely:) [Hardware: iMac, iphone 6+, ipad 2]

This does bring up a suggestion. From time-to-time in the past I suddenly realize that I am no longer synched through Dropbox. When this happens I may have only missed a couple of updates of my data or it may be many. I would be helpful to show whether a synch exists on the main page of 1password (and perhaps an easy way to see the location of the synch).

Happy 1password user. It rocks,

Al

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:akjlfk l;afj kal;jf ;laj f;lasj f;asj f;aj f;jaf;j a;fj a;fj a; fj;akfja;fja;jf ;ajf;ajf a;f ja;fj a

Comments

• @alcoons,

My initial guess is that you might've re-selected your vault on one of your iOS devices at some point in the past which could've switched it to that app specific path. There's nothing wrong with it being there as the file itself is simply an intermediary between your mac and iOS devices rather than the actual storage location of that data. It should be fine to make use of that location. You'll just want to make sure that all of your computers/devices are pointed at that location and not whichever previous location you had selected.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.