Feature request. Make the favourites appear first

bazcurtis
bazcurtis
Community Member

Hi,

I have a lot of logins for the same sites as I look after friends accounts. My account is marked as a favourite, but it never appears in the 1Password extension as the first option. Could you make favourites come top of the list?

Best wishes

Michael

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Native

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bazcurtis: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Favorites will appear at the top of the list if they are an exact match. If none of your Favorite logins do though, it's because you have a different URL saved than where you'e trying to use them. Updating them with the information you prefer will help, and you can also turn on 1Password Preferences > Browsers > "Allow filling on pages that closely match saved websites" to allow more leniency if you wish. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• bazcurtis
    bazcurtis
    Community Member

That is perfect thanks. I always thought it was a bit odd. All sorted now.

Best wishes

Michael

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Well...I'm glad that helped, and I appreciate your understanding. Website matching can certainly be very confusing, and it's something we'll continue to try to make clearer in the future. Thanks for bringing this up! :blush:

This discussion has been closed.