I have 1 Password on my computer (mac) and iPhone. How do I sync on second iPhone?

Options
korlann1
korlann1
Community Member

I have 1 Password on my computer (mac) and iPhone. I can't figure out how to sync with my wife's iPhone 5se. When I select 1 password on her phone i get a welcome to 1password. I select sing into 1password account for families and i get scan QR code or Sign in manually. When I select manually it's asking for Team URL , Account key, email address and Master password. It's saying I can find account key on account profile or emergency kit. I can't seem to find necessary information. Maybe I am doing this all wrong. HELP!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync on a second iphone

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @korlann1

I'm sorry for the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which ti can work. What you need is to pick the option to "Use without an account". The next screen will prompt you to pick a syncing method, and you can then pick iCloud or Dropbox. If you only use Apple device, I recommend you to go with iCloud :chuffed:

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you're able to set 1Password for her :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.