To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Did I sign up correctly?

Options
ananddt55
ananddt55
Community Member

I thought I signed up for the families free trial bit I am reading now that I should have a shared vault. I don't see that. I am about to set up my wife's side of things and I'm a bit confused as to how to do that. Thanks for the help. I love this software so far. The intro emails have been super helpful.

Comments

• Hi @ananddt55! No worries, it looks like you signed up for an individual account. You can upgrade it to a family by opening https://my.1password.com, signing in, and clicking your name in the top right. Choose "Invite People" and you'll have the option to upgrade to a family. Now you're all set to start sharing with your wife. :) Learn more about sharing with your family and let us know if you have some questions along the way!

• ananddt55
    ananddt55
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Jacob. I will do that now and let you know if I have any issues.

• ananddt55
    ananddt55
    Community Member
    Options

Jacob, will i still get a 30 days trial after upgrading?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ananddt55: You'll have 30 days from when you sign up for your 1Password Account to try the 1Password.com service for free. After that your account will be frozen and you won't be able to make changes there until you subscribe. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• ananddt55
    ananddt55
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brenty! I put a credit card on file. That should prevent it from being frozen right?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ananddt55: Yep! Just make sure you've chosen your preferred plan, monthly or annual. Annual saves you a bit of money, but some folks prefer monthly for convenience. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.