2016 Macbook Pro Touch bar

Options
leilajake
leilajake
Community Member

I have just received my new MBP with TB and l have migrated from Lastpass to 1Password as l loved the demo and the way that 1Password worked with the new Touch bar. Problem is l can't seem to get it to work properly. I realised l had to download the Mac App and then l have to open the window for the Touch Bar options to change but try as l might l can not get the Copy/Edit/Favourites buttons to appear as per 2nd line on the photo below. Also thought it would "autofill" somehow. Any suggestions or tips as l have searched everywhere for assistance. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Hi @leilajake, thanks for your question.

You haven't missed anything, those Touch Bar actions aren't in the app just yet. We've put a lot of work into the Touch Bar support for 1Password for Mac but we aren't finished. Those Touch Bar mockups were an exploration by our lead designer and represent where we want to take Touch Bar support for 1Password in the coming releases.

So please keep an eye on your Touch Bar and watch for some of the things we have coming up, and please feel free to reach out to us if you think of a great Touch Bar feature you'd like to see in 1Password.

Thanks again for your question,

– Andrew

This discussion has been closed.