Login to online Banking Deutsche Bank has stopped working

gnarreb
gnarreb
Community Member
edited December 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

Good Morning
I have been using 1Password for more than a year and login to Deutsche Bank has always worked perfect. Despite the 4-Part login Code.
Today it has stopped working. 1PW does not even react.
Login Screen attached. https://meine.deutsche-bank.de/trxm/db/

There is no visible change for me. I must copy step-by-step by hand all 4 parts.

How can I fix the Login details in 1PW?

Thomas

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: OS X 10.12.1
Sync Type: Family
Referrer: forum-search:Login to Deutsche Bank has stopped working

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @gnarreb,

Can you see what happens if you save a new Login item please using the steps outlined on our How to save a Login manually in your browser page. We made certain necessary changes in one of the newer versions of 1Password that did have the unfortunately consequence where some existing Login items could stop filling. The way certain details of a page were being recorded required fixing but it couldn't be done without this collateral damage. Thankfully it's a temporary effect and saving a new Login creates a new Login with the details recorded correctly. It won't affect all Login items either, it's just ones where the page is relatively complex and requires multiple fields to be filled like this one.

Please let us know if a new Login item fixes it up :smile:

• gnarreb
    gnarreb
    Community Member

Hi littlebobbytables!

I did as per the instructions

1Password now is filling in the Form

Thanks for your help!

BTW: The Webform i 1PW looks exactly the same as before.......

Thomas

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gnarreb,

The web form details only makes part of the data visible so it's possible it has changed even though it doesn't appear as if it has. The good news is the new item is working :smile: Let us know if you run into any other troublesome sites.

This discussion has been closed.