To add password to apple watch is a primary vault required

Options

I have just taken out iPassword subscription (web based) on an iMac 5K (Mac Sierra 10.12.1) but found that there is no option to add passwords to apple watch on my iPhone (OS 10.1.1) where there is only my Personal vault (web synced). However 1Password is web synced to my iPad mini (OS 10.1.1) and there is a primary vault. Is this the reason I cannot add passwords on the iPhone?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• volker_gurtler
    volker_gurtler
    Community Member
    Options

I do not get the option to add passwords to my apple watch on my iPhone. There are also no options to file in folders. As I understand all the Pro options should appear because I am now a subscriber. I have looked at the forum and the knowledge base and have done everything suggested.
    running OS10 sierra and OS 10 for iPhone and os 3.1 for watch

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@volker_gurtler: I've merged your two separate posts into a single discussion to avoid confusion. The current stable release of 1Password for iOS supports only the Primary vault for adding items to Apple Watch, but we're testing a new version with support for items in any vault. if all goes well, it should be available soon. Keep an eye out for updates! :)

This discussion has been closed.