Missing Icons / Cannot add Icons

dcguard19
dcguard19
Community Member

I am not able to manually add Icons to records. When I try to add using the tool in the desktop program (Edit mode; double-click on Icon; select picture; select "Done") the Icon remains the default grey keyhole. I tried drag and drop with JPG and PNG files as that worked in the past, but the icon remains the default keyhole. Based on some suggestions in the Knowledgebase I turned the Rich Icons setting off and on again. That seems to have dumped all of the Icons I manually added in the past (two years ago or so). Advice appreciated.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.5.2 (652003) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: OS X 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dcguard19: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion here! Disabling the Rich Icons feature does not affect custom icons you've added, as these are stored in your vault and not fetched from the server. Currently there is a bug with the user interface feedback of adding a custom icon to an item though, so you'll have to drag it and save the item for the display to be updated. We're working to address that in an update though. Thanks for bringing this up!

This discussion has been closed.