3 steps login doent work

jleiro16
jleiro16
Community Member

When I try to save the login to my homebanking page, 1 Password only save 2 of the 3 fields of the login page.
https://wsec01.bancogalicia.com.ar/scripts/homebanking/GalHBlogin.asp
Could someone help me?
thank you

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:3 steps

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

How are you trying to save?

Entering the details, and then going to the browser extension, clicking on the gearwheel and Save New Login

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jleiro16,

Sorry you're having some trouble saving a Login item for that site. Thanks for including the URL so we can test it ourselves, it's very helpful!

As long as 1Password prompted you to save the Login item, or if you saved it via danco's suggestion, it should record all three fields. But that might not be obvious because only the "username" and "password" fields are shown at the top of the Login item details in 1Password. Please open the main 1Password app, find that Login item, and click the 'show web form details' button near the bottom of the item details. That will show all the web form details that were saved and which will be used to fill the sign-in form. Do you see all 3 fields there? When I try saving a test Login item from that site, it works for me.

If you see all 3 fields there, it should work when you use 1Password to sign in to that site. If you're currently logged in on that, site, try logging out, go to the sign-in form, and use the 1Password extension to fill it. Does it work correctly?

• jleiro16
    jleiro16
    Community Member

thank you! You are right, its working. What I did now is start from scratch, and save the login as a new one. What I hace been doing before was updating and existing login, and in that way was not working, but know, if I save the login as a new one is working perfect.
    Thanks again

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear the new Login you created works correctly. Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.