To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Linking Accounts

Rday80
Rday80
Community Member

I have been using the iPhone app for months and just purchased the Mac app. I used the QR code from my phone to mac and the information did not transfer over. How can i get everything synced? I would like to be able to use this across all platforms. Thanks for any help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Rday80,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty accessing your information on your Mac.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/72842/
    • Your forum handle: Rday80

so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

P.S. Please don't forget to post your Support ID here!

This discussion has been closed.