I'm getting this when trying to login on the mac app - The operation couldn’t be completed.

tamerlane
tamerlane
Community Member

I scan the QR code - put in my password and this shows up.

The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1200.)

I just installed the app today.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1200.)

Comments

• miguellage
    miguellage
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I try to connect to my account from a Mac computer and that message shows up. The account works fine from web browser, iPhone, IPad and Windows.
    Regards.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tamerlane and @miguellage,

I'm sorry you're having trouble signing into your 1Password.com account from the 1Password app on your Mac!

A "(NSURLErrorDomain error -1200.)" error usually indicates some sort of connection problem. If you try again today, does it work or do you still get the same error?

@tamerlane, are you able to sign in to your account from the 1Password.com website in a browser? If so, but you still get the error when trying to add that account to the 1Password app, can you please try entering your account details manually instead of scanning the QR code? Does that make any difference?

@miguellage, you didn't mention if you're trying to add your account by scanning the code or by manually entering the account details. Can you please try it both ways to see if either one works?

Let us know how it goes, thanks!

• miguellage
    miguellage
    Community Member
    edited December 2016

Hi @Drew_AG ,
    I tryed to add my account both through the QR code and manually. The same message was shown every time. Yesterday I tried again and it worked. So far it's working fine.
    Thanks so much for the response.
    Best regards.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news, thanks for letting us know it worked when you tried again! It sounds like it was just a temporary problem trying to make the connection to our servers. You should be all set, but if you have more questions or run into any trouble, just let us know. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.