Account Key : MAC APP asks me for a different Account Key# than the one I have in my profile...

DannyBlouin
DannyBlouin
Community Member

trying to log into my new Mac Application. System suggests I should enter a different Account Key (shows me starting 6 digits) than the one I have in my account profile and used to log into my IOS app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Account Key : MAC APP asks me for a different Account Key# than the one I have in my profile...

Comments

• DannyBlouin
    DannyBlouin
    Community Member

Anyone left at agile bits to help me ? You were fast to take my payment but it seems that customer service is a bit slower....

• DannyBlouin
    DannyBlouin
    Community Member

Trying to get someone at agile bits for over 24h to help me with this MAC related post : "Trying to log into my new Mac Application. Freshly downloaded MAC application login suggests I should enter a different Account Key than the one I have in my account profile and used to log into my IOS app. The MAC application shows me a different starting 6 digits than the ones I have in my Profile

1Password Version: 6.5.2
    Extension Version: 652003
    OS Version: 10.10.5
    Sync Type: ?

• DannyBlouin
    DannyBlouin
    Community Member

Solved by using QR code instead of regular log-in....

• DannyBlouin
    DannyBlouin
    Community Member

Solved by using QR code instead of regular log-in

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the delay. We try to respond to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis, which I think is fair. But when you post multiple times it makes it hard to tell how long you've been waiting. :(

I'm glad to hear that you were able to use your account QR code to login after all, without having to wait a full 25 hours. If the correct sign in URL and email address are not used, the Account Key will not match the way you expect it to, so the QR code is helpful since it will fill all of this for you.

Anyway, It sounds like you should be all set, but if you need anything else, just reply here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.