I have joined a team, but I can't add the account to my 1password 4 app

dashman
dashman
Community Member

I don't want to upgrade my OS from mavericks so I'm stuck on this version of the app.

I have copied the contents of my Primary vault to my personal vault on the Team account via the mobile app.

Essentially, now I need to sign out of the Desktop app and sign back in with the team account but I can't figure out how to do it. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but I when I signed in (my master passwords are the same) it just takes me back to the Primary Vault again

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 4.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: wlan
Referrer: forum-search:1password 4

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dashman

Thank you very much for taking some time to contact us. I'm sorry for the confusion you might have been having with 1Password. 1Password Teams is a pretty new, and it was only implemented in 1Password 6. It didn't exist before. If you can't update 1Password you won't be able to add your account to the older version. You can still use 1Password on your browser if you want, it's not as practical as having the full program but if you can't update your OS it might be your best shot :chuffed: I'm very sorry I don't have better news for you, but I hope you still get to enjoy your 1Password account from the browser interface!

This discussion has been closed.