My main window in 1Passord is missing! I upgraded to siera could that be an issue

RMcM
RMcM
Community Member

I have just downloaded sieraOS on my iMac and when I opened 1Passord, the usual main window is not shown. All I have managed to achieve is all my stored items appear on the left side of the window in alphabetical order. Try as I might I am unable to get to the Main window in 1Password. Can you help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Just upgraded from Mavericks to siera and when I open 1Password the Main window with all contacts et

Comments

• RMcM
    RMcM
    Community Member

1Password v4.4.3

• RMcM
    RMcM
    Community Member

Mac Sierra v10.12.1

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016

@RMcM: Well this is interesting. It's the first I've heard of an issue with 1Password 4 on Sierra...but I think that may be due to an important fact you'll be glad to learn: a 1Password for Mac version 4 license is valid for 1Password 6! So, please, run — don't walk — to download the latest version from our website:

1Password downloads

BUT before you install it, please drag 1Password 4 to the Trash. DO NOT use a "cleaner" app to remove it though, since you want to keep your data. Then restart your Mac, install 1Password 6, and you're good to go. I've sent your license information via email just in case you need it though. Let me know how it turns out! :)

ref: MJU-22765-918

This discussion has been closed.