I am very lost with the 1Password and can not find the customer service number

teddy_tran
teddy_tran
Community Member

The gentleman who introduced me to 1Password was moved away. I do not how to install this 1Password to my new Macbook air. Also, why I need to upgrade my software every year. What if I do not have a need to use anything you are offering in your package. My need is very simple and your bundle have no instruction how to use it or what is it for? How do I get help from your team? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am very lost with the 1Password and can not find the customer service number

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@teddy_tran: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Upgrades are not mandatory. If you're happy with the version you've been using, you can continue to do so. You can always download the app from our website:

1Password downloads

However, it is a good idea to stay up to date, at the very least with macOS and web browsers, as they include important security fixes.

And of course 1Password makes it easy to stay safe online by using long, strong, unique passwords for each site; and it makes it convenient by filling them for you. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.