3 field entry not working

BunnyW
BunnyW
Community Member

I am trying to log into clientsite.tpinside.com. It requires 3 fields. Access ID, username and password. When i try to log in with 1P, The Access field (3 numbers is not filled in). If I enter the access id after entering the site and click 1 password the username and password fields are filled in and send me to the next page. The 2nd page requires 3 characters from a 13 character phrase in the order asked for.
It is not possible to enter the password automatically after log in due to the second page, so I have entered it manually, adding a further section for the Access ID as text. The web form details appear correction the right order but the login still doesn't work.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: OSX 10.12.1
Sync Type: Safari
Referrer: forum-search:3 field entry not working

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BunnyW: Thanks for reaching out. I've moved you to the Mac category, since this doesn't seem to pertain to 1Password for iOS.

Unfortunately there isn't anything 1Password can do to about the byzantine "3 characters from a 13 character phrase in the order asked for" thing, but if you save the login manually this will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form (even better using the 1Password browser extension on the computer, if that is an option for you) which will allow it to fill all three fields. Just follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

However, another trick is to use 1Password's Large Type feature to help you at least find the characters you need more easily:

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.