Does 1Password automatically create a receipt for online purchases like Dashlane can?

todd_louisville
todd_louisville
Community Member

Where can the "wallet" section of 1Password be found, and does the program automatically create a paper trail for online purchases when the program is running (similar to the Dashlane program)?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Does 1Password automatically create a receipt for online purchases like Dashlane can?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @todd_louisville,

Thanks for writing in with your questions!

Where can the "wallet" section of 1Password be found...

There isn't a section called "wallet" in 1Password, but there are categories for things you might have in your wallet. For example, you can create Credit Card items, Drivers License items, Identity items, and so on. Is there some information you want to store in 1Password but aren't sure what item category to use?

...does the program automatically create a paper trail for online purchases when the program is running

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that feature. Would you be able to elaborate on what that does and what sort of information it collects for you? It doesn't sound like there's a feature exactly like that in 1Password, but if you can explain more about it, perhaps we can give some suggestions. Thanks! :)

• todd_louisville
    todd_louisville
    Community Member

Thanks, Drew. I think if you check out the Dashlane website, it can explain better than me how that feature works. But it's essentially an area that consolidates records of all online purchases in one place, which sounds like a useful tool. Switching gears, what's the easiest way to incorporate images of documents like drivers licenses into 1Password?
    Thank you, Todd

• That is pretty sweet! It would be a welcome feature in 1Password down the road. :)

Switching gears, what's the easiest way to incorporate images of documents like drivers licenses into 1Password?

You can simply drag them to the item when you are editing it in 1Password for Mac, and it'll be attached to that item.

This discussion has been closed.