Is there any way to cleanup duplicate passwords,

sch1700
sch1700
Community Member

1password has duplicated the entire file on both Mac and Windows machines. Somehow the user file has been duplicated and saved apparently to a backup on the 1password server. Not really sure how we got here. I was hoping for an easier fix short of deleting every other login.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version
Extension Version: 6.5.2 (652003) AgileBits Store
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1password account
Referrer: forum-search:1password has duplicated all my logins

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sch1700

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report so we can investigate what might caused the duplicates in the first place? We'd very much appreciate it!

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• sch1700
    sch1700
    Community Member

@sch1700

support ID is [#TWR-14133-963], support ID is [#LIF-25521-268],support ID is [#WUK-24824-673]

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @sch1700! I see that Laura has been in touch with you about this through email. You're in good hands! She'll reply to your latest email as soon as possible, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks for your patience! :)

ref: WUK-24824-673

This discussion has been closed.