I can't successfully download an update. I'm on 5.1 and I'd like to update to 5.4.3.

helenhelen
helenhelen
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Mac

I've never successfully used either of my versions of 1Password--the original nor the upgrade to 5. I just can't seem to get it to work properly, but I'm feeling intent on better security these days [hi russia], so I want to get it up and running on my laptop and my mobile devices. I started by deleting an extra copy of the app, and when I launched 5.1, I was prompted to update, and here I am. I am attaching the error message I get.

Dang, there was all this data I filled in below that is now gone, the fields disappeared. So to recap: Mac OS 10.10.5, 1Password ver. 5.1, Extension: 4.6.2.90, and I can't recall what the last thing was. (I'm on Chrome and this support forum software has proven a bit buggy, no offense.)

Comments

• ag_TJLuoma
    ag_TJLuoma
    1Password Alumni

Hi @helenhelen

If you are using 10.10.5 then you are eligible for a free upgrade to 1Password 6, which you can download directly from https://1password.com/downloads/

Once you install it, it should automatically see all of your existing information.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask!

TJ

This discussion has been closed.