How can I reach someone by phone? Need to ensure I am setup properly. can't connect away from home

Downingtl
Downingtl
Community Member

I have 1 Password downloaded on my iPhone, iPad and on my asus laptop. I would like to put an instance on my iMac as well. How can I get 1password to syce on all devices? Is it better to use dropbox or iCloud to sync? And I can't seem to connect to websites using 1 password while I'm away from home on 4G network/other networks. Is it free for apple users?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Need phone support for Agilebits. How can I reach someone by phone?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Downingtl: We are a small company, so we don't have a callcenter with "operators standing by"; and we've found it's simply easier to provide the instructions so you can follow them step by step when it's convenient for you. For example, it is impossible to receive a Diagnostics Report over the phone, and following steps at your own pace is a huge advantage of forum and email support.

But of course if you would prefer email support, you can email us instead: support+forum@agilebits.com It is the same team of people replying both here and via email, but if you prefer email, please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" and attach a Diagnostics Report. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down your email and ensure that it is dealt with quickly.

It's also a bit difficult to answer your questions without knowing some basic information about your setup, which you left out of your post. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you receiving some sort of error message when you try to login?

However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

One way or another, we'll get things sorted out for you. I look forward to your reply! :)

This discussion has been closed.