How to import from "Mac Product Key Finder Pro" as .csv import only has errors.

rrstockertx
rrstockertx
Community Member

I am trying to import a .csv file exported from > https://mac-product-key-finder.com/ but each time I try to import - says ERROR. Do the headers need to be identified or synched. I was surprised not to see this already posted as a question. I am on OSX 10.11.6
Thanks in advance for your time.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to import from "Mac Product Key Finder Pro" as .cvs import only has errors.

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@rrstockertx ,

I believe that Key Finder product is the same as the one I created a conversion script for - namely, it is the keyfinder converter in the converter suite. It is in the 1.09 version in Testing Bits, the link mentioned in the first post of the thread.

You'll want to follow the directions in the README.pdf, esp. those explaining how to export the data in the Key Finder export section.

The user I wrote the converter for ultimately felt the instructions in the README were too long and intimidating, and so aborted using 1Password entirely.. Please don't be overwhelmed by them - they are long because they are step by step and thorough, and cover exporting instructions for all the supported password managers, plus all the supported options. It typically takes a minute or two to convert.

Let me know if you have any issues, or need any help.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rrstockertx,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble importing your CSV file! Did MrC's reply help you to solve that? If not, please let us know, and I'm sure we'll be able to figure this out one way or another. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.