Master password stopped working

luisdelalama
luisdelalama
Community Member

I am migrating from the mac-based standalone to the family version, and when trying to sync the family version to my standalone date, the new master password doesn't work online anymore. I went through all the troubleshooting options and none worked.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os X
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• luisdelalama
    luisdelalama
    Community Member

if I reset my 1pass family plan master password, will I also lose the info in my individual-Mac-based standalone info in my .agilekeychain file? please let me know how to prevent this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Hi @luisdelalama! When you signed up for a family account, did you use the same Master Password that you have been using over the years? If you used a new one, did you write it down in your Emergency Kit? Please try signing in to your account from the browser you signed up with by going to https://start.1password.com/signin and entering the sign-in address your family's sign-in address, then your account details.

if I reset my 1pass family plan master password, will I also lose the info in my individual-Mac-based standalone info in my .agilekeychain file?

I see you asked us about this via email, so let's keep the conversation going there. We'll get back to you soon. :)

ref: QIN-13177-124

This discussion has been closed.