bogus created date on a couple items

justinpitts
justinpitts
Community Member

After the latest update, two items now have created dates of Feb 7, 48330 and Feb 8, 48334.

Yes, I do mean over forty-six thousand years in the future.

This date isn't vital to me, but now I'm concerned that I'm encountering some kind of bug or data corruption.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

Hi @justinpitts,

Hmm, that's really strange! I'm sorry that happened to the created dates on a couple of your items. This is the first I've heard of that happening, so I don't know what would cause that.

To help us figure this out, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible. We'll take a look at the report to see if it has any information about what went wrong. Thanks in advance! :)

ref: QWM-71578-932

This discussion has been closed.