1password ver 6 is running fine on my old Mac. I can not get it installed on my new one.

oranderson
oranderson
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Mac

1password ver 6 is running fine on my old Mac. I can not get it installed on my new one.
is there telephone support 1 Password 6

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:is there tech support available?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oranderson,

I'm sorry you're having trouble installing 1Password on your new Mac! I'm sure we can help you out with this.

We're a small team and don't have the means to provide inbound phone support, so we try our best to solve problems via forums or email. That's often beneficial as it allows you to work on the problem at your own pace. Plus, it's often necessary to send us diagnostics reports, screenshots, or other information that cannot be sent over the phone. Depending on the issue, we're usually able to solve things quickly here, but if you don't want to use these public forums, please feel free to email us at: support@agilebits.com

If you'd like to continue here, can you please let us know a bit more about the problem you're running into? If you can describe exactly what you're trying to do, the exact steps you're taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead, we should have a much better idea of how to help you get things working. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.