Bought from App Store

jabin
jabin
Community Member
edited December 2016 in Mac

hi guys,
i bought 1password from App Store but my account info is still trial status. is there something wrong or i have to subscribe again? help!!!

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@jabin it sounds as though in addition to the App Store version of 1Password you have at some time also downloaded the AgileBits store version. You'll probably find this knowledge base article helpful:

If you see “Trial Expired” in 1Password

Stephen

• jabin
    jabin
    Community Member

@Stephen_C I installed from App Store, but account info shows as below:

account email address is not my apple id, will that has effects?

• @jabin,

You've purchased from the app store, but you've also signed up for an account with our 1Password.com subscription service. The subscription service is what you're seeing in this screen shot. If you had wanted to use the subscription service then you wouldn't want to purchase 1Password from the App Store as the native applications are included as part of the subscription fee.

Rudy

• jabin
    jabin
    Community Member

@rudy thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jabin

On behalf of Rudy, you're very welcome! If there's anything else we can help you with, we're here for you! :chuffed:

• jabin
    jabin
    Community Member

@Pilar thank you very much, my problem has already been solved.
    and if 1password account could be bound with that downloaded from Apple Store, it will be very cool.

• ag_TJLuoma
    ag_TJLuoma
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jabin

Yes, you can use the Mac App Store version of 1Password with 1Password.com, you just need to add it to the "Accounts" section of the preferences.

HTH

Tj

This discussion has been closed.