Number of All Items and Logins do not reflect actual number of items saved on iPhone

Options
ateganda29
ateganda29
Community Member

Hello there! I just started using 1Password recently and still trying to learn my way around it. I downloaded the app on my iPhone, as well as on my Mac through the website and not the App Store. I just noticed that as I add logins on the iPhone app, the All Items and Logins stay at 1, even though I have more than 1 item on there. However, the 1Password app on my Mac has the correct number of items, and it changes as you add more items to the list. As I was typing this post, I tried manually closing the app on my iPhone and relaunching it. Sure enough, that move updated both the All Items and Logins number. I believe it has the same glitch for the other categories -- I just couldn't confirm since I only have Login items for now. So, I just want to flag this glitch on the iPhone app that the item counter for your categories do not automatically update when you add items, but only updates when you manually close the app and relaunch it.

PS -- I'm not sure where to put this post as this was really an inquiry post initially. Please move if necessary. Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ateganda29: You're 100% correct. Currently there's bug that's preventing the item count from refreshing unless you switch vaults or leave 1Password and come back. We'll be addressing that in an update. Thanks for bringing this up!

• ateganda29
    ateganda29
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty! Thanks for your response and confirming that there is indeed a bug in the current version which prevents the item count to automatically update, and happy to learn that you will be addressing this in the next update. I just want to add that closing the app but still leave it running in the background (just pressing the home button) and reopening the app does not fix it. I have to double-click the home button so I can manually force quit (swipe up) the app and then relaunch it before the item count changes. Thought you might need that detail when creating a fix.

Thanks and look forward to next update.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise! That's been my experience as well, but it certainly helps to get a second opinion. We definitely don't want it to be necessary to quit the app or even switch vaults. We'll get this fixed.

This discussion has been closed.